|System Requirements · Download · Port · Controls · Game Modes · In-Game Currency|
- it is noted that ships of the same or similar tier is recommended for battles as teams are matched based on their highest ship tier
In WoWSB, there's altogether of 4 Battle modes
- 7v7 Battle with games classified into 3 sub-categories:
|Each team has its own base||
|Only 1 Neutral Capture area||
|3-point capture system and 4-point capture system||
Its a player vs AI game. But as of Update 0.7.4, Only Standard Battles are available for now
- To destroy all enemy ships or capture all bases
Implemented on Update 0.8.0. Click on Campaign to find out more
Implemented in Update 1.1.0, Rank battles allows a Full Fledge PVP format to compete against each other.
Features included are:
- 7v7 style matchmaking
- Domination format
- No Bots included
- 3 hour opening window, split into 2 slots, spanning across a month
- Each team is only allowed only 1 aircraft carrier(CV)
- Level 15 account
- Specific Tier requirement per season
Time limit: 8 mins of non stop action
Points & Medals
|Medals||Name||Star required to proceed to the next tier|
- The amount of points you win or lose depends on your performance in battle. If you lose but come first in your team, you will lose less points than if you placed last in your team. Similarly if you win, with top players getting more points for winning. This means that performing well in battle, even if your team is losing, does matter!
- losing the first battle after being awarded the next division, allows the player to retain his promoted division
At the end of each season, following rewards are given to the players, depending on their division.
- Ranked Coins
- Event limited crates
Implemented in Update 1.10.0, Leagues allow players to track their performance and earn rewards for not only playing the game, but playing the game well.Detailed information on the League System can be found on the dedicated page.