|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
Maintenance has Ended
|Maintenance start date and time:||October 18th 2017 10:30|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||A short while|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||October 18th 2017 11:30|
Daily Supply Containers
- Containers are full of items like blueprints, boosters, and ship supplies
- Battle and collect up to 3 supply containers each day
- Equip different boosters on the ship to increase silver and XP gain from battle
- Fleets can be formed at Lvl. 10
- Joining Fleets are a great way to meet new people and gather friends
- Fleet features coming soon…
- First campaign “The Coral Sea” is ready for all players at Lvl. 12 or higher
- Global chat has been temporarily disabled, but will return in the future. Players will still have access to the Private and Fleet Chat functions.
Equipment Balance Updates
|Main Battery Modification I||
|Main Battery Modification II||
|Main Battery Modification III||
|Torpedo Tube Modification I||
|Torpedo Tube Modification II||
|Secondary Battery Modification I||
|Auxiliary Armament Modification I||
|Artillery Plotting Room Modification I||
|Steering Gear Modification I||
|Propulsion Modification I||
|Deck Protection Modification I||
Ship Balance Update
- Main battery AP damages are increased visibly
- Main battery ranges are increased.
All Japanese cruisers with main battery caliber bigger than 199mm:
- Reloading time is unified to 11 seconds.
- Main battery max AP penetration power is slightly reduced.
The Following ship will have additional changes
|Farragut||Ability to deploy smoke screen|
|Gearing||Max speed and turning speed is increased visibly.|
Release date: 24th October 2017
- Fixed a bug where a Carrier can cross the map borders while the camera is in top down view mode.
- Fixed a bug where if the game consists of only real players, the player's names will not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed UI elements loading properly in the port where UI elements don't load well and keep showing black blank images.
- World chat was being removed from WG Publisher side due to fix some bugs in it and will be back soon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.