|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance had ended|
|Maintenance start date and time:||February 06th 2018 08:00|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||A Short Period|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||February 6, 2018 21:49|
- Ranked Battles
- Torpedo minimum arming distance
- Challenge Missions
- Ranked Battle Season 1 starts later this week!
- Every Rank Season starts at the beginning of each month and ends at the end of the month
- Account level 15 to join Ranked Battles.
- Each Rank Season has a specific Tier requirement. Only ships in that Tier can compete!
- Each Rank Battle has a time limit of 8 Minutes
- In addition to common item drops, additional ranked coins can be earned from ranked battles - Ranked Coins can be used to buy special items in the Rank shop
- Earn event tokens and exchange them for awesome prizes!
- Are you ready for a challenge? When a captain reaches level 5, challenge missions will appear
- Challenge missions come in 3 difficulties and refreshes every 12 hours
- A message board is available in fleet, which allows fleet member to post messages
- Commander and Vice Commanders can do special actions like set messages to the top and delete messages
- 6 new medals are added in game
- The rarity of “Iron Fortress” is changed from elite to honor
Aiming System Improvement
- Target lock will not automatically jump between ships if player don't manually change aiming point.
In Game HUD Improvement
- Players can see real-time damage dealt update in battle HUD
- Unify ribbon art style
Making a purchase will unlock the Hawaii port
Torpedo Arming Distance
Now all types of torpedoes have a minimum arming distance.
- If a torpedo strikes a target before it has reached the minimum arming distance, it will not explode and will not damage the target ship.
- Once the torpedo is armed, it will always explode when hitting a ship
- Player can identify if a torpedo is armed easily by checking if it has the green triangle icons on it
Super Structure Armor Module
Superstructure armor module function is re-designed and re-setup for all ships
- Has weak armor
- Easy to set on fire
- Has chance to cause over-penetration when against high power AP shells
The firing arcs of most of guns is now more flat while shooting at close range
Android OBB Error
- fixed “obb file aborted” error
- Release Date: March 1, 2018
Technical issues fixed